Altura, LLC is a professional services firm focused on improving energy, environmental, and financial performance across all levels of an organization. We go beyond traditional consulting, using a people-centric approach designed to make immediate and lasting performance improvements.
Altura has deep expertise in deriving value from data systems, scaling from individual buildings to real estate portfolios. We leverage core skills in building systems engineering & commissioning, information technology, software development, and building automation system and controls, as well as industry-leading sustainability advisory services such environmental program support and integrated reporting.
Altura is actively seeking an individual with exceptional communication skills, an instinct for problem-solving, and demonstrated interest in the energy efficiency and green building industry. No specific work experience is required; however, it is highly recommended that applicants have some exposure to the disciplines of building construction, facilities operation, building architecture/engineering, and/or the automobile dealer industry.
Scope & Responsibilities
- Lead communications strategy and outreach (phone and email communications) with large, portfolio-level clients
- Analyze building performance trends through metered electricity, natural gas, and water usage and cost
- Proactively educate client(s) on energy and environmental best practices
- Use CRM tools to track client communications, performance indicators, and other key metrics
- Review drawing sets and/or other documentation types to verify project implementation status
- Manage and maintain database of client building information and utility data, including regular data QC
- Perform research on federal, state, and local incentives for energy efficiency or sustainability-focused projects
- Develop and lead portfolio-wide strategic initiatives focused on reducing greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, energy use, and water use
- Prepare and deliver status reports for clients detailing energy and environmental recommendations
- Position will be based out of Altura’s Newport Beach, CA headquarters office. Staffing this position from Altura’s Oakland office will also be considered.
- Bachelor’s or associate degree preferred (business, communications, or equivalent); commensurate experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Detail-orientated with the ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Interpersonal skills and a high degree of empathy. Ability to thrive in a teamwork-driven environment is critical.
- Experience in the automobile industry, while not required, is a plus
- Experience with nonresidential building industry, concepts of green buildings and energy efficiency, or architecture/engineering are a plus.
Please submit your cover letter and resume through Workday
More About Altura
Altura, LLC is a professional services firm with a mission to improve energy, environmental, and financial performance for clients using a data-driven, people-centric approach that delivers immediate and lasting value.
Altura has deep expertise in deriving value from data systems, scaling from individual buildings to real estate portfolios. We leverage core skills in engineering, energy analysis, and building automation system design & commissioning to make smart building performance a reality for our clients. We have offices in California and Washington state and we support remote employees working across the country.
Altura is an affiliate of Clark Construction Group.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Clark Construction Group, LLC, (subsidiaries and affiliates) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Clark Construction promotes a drug-free workplace.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA); Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
For more information on Equal Opportunity, you may visit this link.
Authorization to Work:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full time basis in order to be considered.