Altura, LLC (an affiliate of Clark Construction Group) is a professional services firm focused on improving energy, environmental, and financial performance across all levels of our client organizations. We go beyond traditional consulting, using a people-centric approach designed to make immediate and lasting performance improvements.
Altura has deep expertise in deriving value from data systems, scaling from individual buildings to whole real estate portfolios. We leverage core skills in energy engineering, commissioning, data analytics, software development, information technology and building controls to make smart buildings a reality for our clients.
Altura is actively seeking an individual with exceptional technical & communications skills, who enjoys software user engagement, problem-solving, teamwork, and has an interest in leveraging software tools to improve building performance. This role is expected to be highly collaborative, focused on deployment and sustaining of our analytics software that directly supports our high impact client projects, and helps us grow and scale our impact.
Scope & Responsibilities
- Deploy and sustain Altura Analytics SkySpark software as a key member of our team
- Assist internal and client facing application users in debugging, and escalating bugs and feature requests to maintain leading-edge software
- Ensure our internal users and clients gain required proficiency in our analytics applications through one-on-one and group training and support settings
- Identify software training gaps and develop software training materials where needed
- Deploy hotfixes for bugs where feasible in collaboration with the development team
- Collect and synthesize bugs, feature requests, and enhancements to our applications and UX. Collaborate with the development team to support initial sprint planning.
- Help to elevate our level of client project software delivery so that our production environments maintain high levels of usability across projects and databases
- Work effectively as a member of a dynamic, empowered, professional team
- The preferred work location for this position is our Newport, CA headquarters office
- Altura’s Oakland, CA office, Seattle, WA office, or remote positions will also be considered
- Strong collaborative skills and demonstrated customer service attitude
- Technically oriented critical thinker and problem-solver
- Experience in analytics software and/or strong desire to learn SkySpark software
- Experience with large databases and technical/engineer use case software
- Some experience in computer programming languages
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or software related field
- Desire to work in a diverse, mission-driven firm with core values of empowerment, teamwork, and optimism
- Experience or interest in building automation & controls software
- Experience in data analysis and manipulating large datasets using query languages
- Experience or interest in built environment sustainability
- Experience in building/mechanical/electrical engineering or building facilities operations
Newport Beach (Preferred), Oakland, Seattle, or Remote
Please submit your application through Workday
More About Altura
Altura, LLC is a professional services firm with a mission to improve energy, environmental, and financial performance for clients using a data-driven, people-centric approach that delivers immediate and lasting value.
Altura has deep expertise in deriving value from data systems, scaling from individual buildings to real estate portfolios. We leverage core skills in engineering, energy analysis, and building automation system design & commissioning to make smart building performance a reality for our clients. We have offices in California and Washington state and we support remote employees working across the country.
Altura is an affiliate of Clark Construction Group.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Clark Construction Group, LLC, (subsidiaries and affiliates) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Clark Construction promotes a drug-free workplace.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA); Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
For more information on Equal Opportunity, you may visit this link.
Authorization to Work:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full time basis in order to be considered.