Come Work With Us
Altura is a professional services firm focused on improving energy, environmental, and financial performance across all levels of an organization. We go beyond traditional consulting, using a people-centric approach designed to make immediate and lasting performance improvements.
Altura is actively recruiting for the following positions:
Although we are not currently actively hiring for the following positions, we continually accept and review applications for all positions. When positions become available we first review previously submitted applications.
Everyone shares in the success of the firm. Altura has been profitable since our second year, and we are very proud to offer a generous profit sharing program which all employees are eligible for on day one.
Clients choose Altura because we have a reputation for delivering exceptional service at the cutting edge of the industry. We take the time to listen so we can best understand the opportunities and challenges they face, then craft unique solutions. This means our team is continually challenged with new and different types of projects.
Working at Altura means that you’ll be working with a small team in an empowering, entrepreneurial environment. Our projects include some of the most iconic and high performance buildings in the world, including MGM CityCenter in Las Vegas, the Tower at PNC Plaza in Pittsburgh, and the zero net energy headquarters for the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation in Agoura Hills, CA (to name just a few).
We only hire the best, and we entrust our staff to do what it takes to service our clients. We have a flat organizational structure, which means all of our employees are in position to take leadership and make a big impact on projects. We also strongly encourage and support continued professional development (Altura has supported five employees in earning their P.E. licenses). What you won’t find at Altura is a lot of micromanagement and red tape.
Summary of Benefits
- Generous annual profit sharing program
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage (company pays 80% of employee premiums and 50% of dependent premiums; life 100% paid)
- Flexible Spending Account for Medical and Dependent Care expenses
- 401(k) plan (3% Company contribution)
- Educational assistance program providing up to $20,000 reimbursement for eligible tuition and fees
- 10 holidays per year, plus 15 days paid time off per year (increases to 20 days after 5 years of service)
- On-site fitness center at our Irvine, CA headquarters
- Monthly smartphone reimbursement
- And more!
The Altura Team