Altura Associates, LLC is a professional services firm focused on improving energy, environmental, and financial performance across all levels of our clients’ organizations. Altura has deep expertise in deriving value from building control systems and networks, scaling from individual buildings to real estate portfolios. We leverage core skills in information technology, control system design and programming, engineering, project implementation, data analytics, commissioning, and financial analysis to identify and implement control project optimization at scale in order to achieve meaningful results for our clients.
For this position, we are looking for a highly motivated IT professional who is looking for a new challenge in applying IT skills to the Smart Building Automation landscape. Candidates should have a growth mindset and be willing to learn new skills in building automation and control systems.
We are seeking someone who is excited to help us continue to pioneer best in class approaches to secure, scaled and centralized building automation system architectures that unlock the industry from proprietary and vertically managed hardware solutions. We believe that achieving the potential of Smart Buildings requires deep expertise in the realities of the field combined with strategic vision and ambition to get the job done.
Altura is proud to offer a generous benefits package which includes competitive starting salary and an automatic 3% 401k contribution an annual profit-sharing program which all employees participate in on day one. Details of our benefits package include:
- Generous annual profit-sharing program
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability insurance coverage (company pays 80% of employee premiums and 50% of dependent premiums; life and LTD benefits are 100% paid by Altura)
- 401(k) plan (3% Company contribution, all contributions are always 100% vested)
- Flexible Spending Account for Medical and Dependent Care expenses
- 10 holidays per year, plus 15 days paid time off per year (increases to 20 days after 5 years of service)
- On-site fitness center at our Irvine, CA headquarters
- Alternative transportation benefits available
- Monthly smartphone reimbursement
We pride ourselves on our company’s unique entrepreneurial, high energy culture and flat organizational structure which empowers employees to take action and achieve results for our clients.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify “Building Automation IT Engineer application” in the subject line. Please note that applications submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.