Altura Associates, LLC is a professional services firm focused on improving energy, environmental, and financial performance across all levels of an organization. We go beyond traditional consulting, using a people-centric approach designed to make immediate and lasting performance improvements.
Altura has deep expertise in deriving value from data systems, scaling from individual buildings to real estate portfolios. We leverage core skills in building commissioning, energy audits and analysis, engineering, facilitation, project implementation, training, and financial analysis.
Altura is actively seeking an individual with strong analytical skills, exceptional client and project management expertise, and experience evaluating a wide range of energy and environmental metrics for buildings and real estate portfolios.
Scope & Responsibilities
- Manage multiple, diverse projects, including client interface, team coordination, and schedule & budget management
- Perform integrated energy, environmental and financial analyses in support of the sustainable real estate portfolio management services
- Perform technical analysis necessary to support verification of energy and environmental savings for buildings and organizations
- Contribute to the creation of new best practices for measuring sustainability in the financial services industry
- Based in Irvine, CA or Oakland, CA
- Exemplary analytical and problem-solving skills in the areas of energy and environmental performance
- Demonstrated success delivering complex, custom project scopes for a variety of commercial and institutional clients
- Experience linking the impacts of a wide range of energy and environmental indicators to business financial metrics
- Bachelor’s degree in a engineering, financial analysis, or related discipline
- Critical thinker and problem-solver
- Effective working in a collaborative team environment
- Strong listening, communication and writing skills
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Testimonials from past clients giving specific examples of exceptional service, dedication, and trust
- LEED experience: experience working with technical issues surrounding the LEED rating systems
- Desire to work in a startup environment with core values of empowerment, teamwork, and optimism
More About Altura
Altura is proud to offer a generous benefits package which includes competitive starting salary and an automatic 3% 401k contribution an annual profit-sharing program which all employees participate in on day one. Details of our benefits package include:
- Generous annual profit-sharing program
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability insurance coverage (company pays 80% of employee premiums and 50% of dependent premiums; life and LTD benefits are 100% paid by Altura)
- 401(k) plan (3% Company contribution, all contributions are always 100% vested)
- Flexible Spending Account for Medical and Dependent Care expenses
- 10 holidays per year, plus 15 days paid time off per year (increases to 20 days after 5 years of service)
- On-site fitness center at our Irvine, CA headquarters
- Alternative transportation benefits available
- Monthly smartphone reimbursement
We pride ourselves on our company’s unique entrepreneurial, high energy culture and flat organizational structure which empowers employees to take action and achieve results for our clients.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify “Associate position application” in the subject line.