Commissioning is not a one-size-fits-all process – it should be tailored to the owner’s goals, environmental constraints, design intent, and human resources. Altura will formulate a cost-effective and performance-driven commissioning plan for your project. Our team has proven success with a wide variety of frameworks, such as LEED, CALGreen, various Net Zero Energy definitions, ASHRAE, OSHPD, and more. Our experience includes healthcare, labs, pharmaceutical manufacturing, commercial office, hotel and resort, university, K-12 schools, and multi-family projects.
We utilize data analytics on all of our Cx projects to deliver a more efficient and valuable process – we call it Connected Commissioning. Altura pioneered an Automated Functional Performance Testing approach and toolset that can achieve 100% testing of equipment along with significant cost and time savings.
Key differentiators of our Connected Cx approach include:
- Emphasis on BAS design and optimization, including deep facilitation of best in class sequences of operations and controls bench testing before deployment
- Data analytics integration to improve process efficiency and reduce schedule risk
- Automated functional testing of terminal equipment ensuring 100% testing and continuous re-testing
- Asset data management to ensure project data is delivered smoothly to operations
- Warranty period commissioning to identify issues under warranty and optimize the building under real load conditions