Altura Associates, LLC is a professional services firm based in Irvine, CA. We help clients to establish and meet their goals for energy and environmental performance. Our collaborative team is focused on taking action, implementing energy retrofits, and innovation in smart building controls. The company services leading clients throughout the U.S. and internationally.
Altura has deep expertise in deriving value from data systems, scaling from individual buildings to real estate portfolios. We leverage core skills in building commissioning, energy audits and analysis, engineering, facilitation, project implementation, training, and financial analysis.
Our team is actively seeking a strong leader with deep mechanical engineering skills and diverse field experience in the commissioning and optimization of building systems. The successful candidate will lead projects in the planning, design, construction, and operations phases and perform both commissioning and energy analysis tasks.
Altura is proud to offer a generous benefits package which includes competitive starting salary and an automatic 3% 401k contribution an annual profit-sharing program which all employees participate in on day one. Details of our benefits package include:
- Generous annual profit-sharing program
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability insurance coverage (company pays 80% of employee premiums and 50% of dependent premiums; life and LTD benefits are 100% paid by Altura)
- 401(k) plan (3% Company contribution, all contributions are always 100% vested)
- Flexible Spending Account for Medical and Dependent Care expenses
- 10 holidays per year, plus 15 days paid time off per year (increases to 20 days after 5 years of service)
- On-site fitness center at our Irvine, CA headquarters
- Alternative transportation benefits available
- Monthly smartphone reimbursement
We pride ourselves on our company’s unique entrepreneurial, high energy culture and flat organizational structure which empowers employees to take action and achieve results for our clients.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please specify “Senior Associate position application” in the subject line. Thank you for your interest in joining the Altura team!