Altura Associates, LLC is a professional services firm headquartered in Irvine, CA. We help clients establish and achieve ambitious goals for energy and environmental performance. Our team leverages core skills in building commissioning, energy audits and analysis, engineering, facilitation, road mapping, project implementation, and reporting to deliver exemplary results. Altura services industry-leading clients throughout the U.S. and internationally. We are actively seeking an individual to join our team as a Corporate Sustainability Associate.
Altura is proud to offer a generous benefits package which includes competitive starting salary and an automatic 3% 401k contribution an annual profit-sharing program which all employees participate in on day one. Details of our benefits package include:
- Generous annual profit-sharing program
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability insurance coverage (company pays 80% of employee premiums and 50% of dependent premiums; life and LTD benefits are 100% paid by Altura)
- 401(k) plan (3% Company contribution, all contributions are always 100% vested)
- Flexible Spending Account for Medical and Dependent Care expenses
- 10 holidays per year, plus 15 days paid time off per year (increases to 20 days after 5 years of service)
- On-site fitness center at our Irvine, CA headquarters
- Alternative transportation benefits available
- Monthly smartphone reimbursement
We pride ourselves on our company’s unique entrepreneurial, high energy culture and flat organizational structure which empowers employees to take action and achieve results for our clients.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please specify “Corporate Sustainability Associate application” in the subject line.