Altura Associates, LLC is a professional services firm focused on improving energy, environmental, and financial performance across all levels of an organization. We go beyond traditional consulting, using a people-centric approach designed to make immediate and lasting performance improvements.
Altura has deep expertise in deriving value from data systems, scaling from individual buildings to real estate portfolios. We leverage core skills in building commissioning, energy audits and analysis, engineering, facilitation, project implementation, training, and financial analysis.
Altura is actively seeking an individual with exceptional communications skills, strong problem-solving instincts, and demonstrated interest in the energy efficiency and/or green building industry. No specific work experience is required; however, it is highly recommended that applicants have some exposure to building construction, facilities operation, or building architecture/engineering.
Scope & Responsibilities
- Perform outreach and on-going communications with a large volume of client facilities representatives regarding energy efficiency and environmental programs
- Collect, track, and analyze documentation of facility environmental performance and energy use data
- Maintain internal databases of project status and performance
- Work effectively as a member of an empowered, professional team
- The work location for this position is our Irvine, CA office with flexibility over time to work from our Oakland office or remotely
- Exemplary verbal and written communications skills and demonstrated client service attitude
- Bachelor’s degree
- Critical thinker and problem-solver
- Effective working in a collaborative team environment
- Self-starter with natural intellectual curiosity
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Experience in building construction, facilities operation, or building architecture/engineering
- LEED AP, LEED Green Associate, or similar
- Desire to work in a startup environment with core values of empowerment, teamwork, and optimism
More About Altura
Altura is proud to offer a generous benefits package which includes competitive starting salary and an automatic 3% 401k contribution an annual profit-sharing program which all employees participate in on day one. Details of our benefits package include:
- Generous annual profit-sharing program
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability insurance coverage (company pays 80% of employee premiums and 50% of dependent premiums; life and LTD benefits are 100% paid by Altura)
- 401(k) plan (3% Company contribution, all contributions are always 100% vested)
- Flexible Spending Account for Medical and Dependent Care expenses
- 10 holidays per year, plus 15 days paid time off per year (increases to 20 days after 5 years of service)
- On-site fitness center at our Irvine, CA headquarters
- Alternative transportation benefits available
- Monthly smartphone reimbursement
We pride ourselves on our company’s unique entrepreneurial, high energy culture and flat organizational structure which empowers employees to take action and achieve results for our clients.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please specify “Analyst position application” in the subject line.