Altura Associates, LLC is a professional services firm focused on improving energy, environmental, and financial performance across all levels of our clients’ organizations. Altura has deep expertise in deriving value from building control systems, scaling from individual buildings to real estate portfolios. We leverage core skills in control system design and programming, engineering, project implementation, data analytics, commissioning, and financial analysis to identify and implement control project optimization at scale in order to achieve meaningful results for our clients.
Altura is actively recruiting an intern to join our team for the 2019 summer. The internship is based at our firm’s Irvine headquarters location, and would ideally start in mid-July. The internship will last approximately 4-6 weeks, depending on workload and our chosen candidate’s schedule.
Scope & Responsibilities
- Support ongoing nationwide environmental program for major corporate retailer
- Collect, track, and analyze documentation of facility environmental performance and energy use data
- Maintain & enhance internal databases of project status and performance
- Assist in development & launch of environmental performance dashboard for buildings as part of program
- Work effectively as a member of an empowered, professional team
- Exemplary verbal and written communications skills and demonstrated client service attitude
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
- Critical thinker and problem-solver
- Effective working in a collaborative team environment
- Self-starter with natural intellectual curiosity
- Excellent technical writing skills
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please specify “2019 Summer Internship application” in the subject line.