Altura Associates, LLC is a professional services firm focused on improving energy, environmental, and financial performance across all levels of an organization. We go beyond traditional consulting, using a people-centric approach designed to make immediate and lasting performance improvements.
Altura has deep expertise in deriving value from data systems, scaling from individual buildings to real estate portfolios. We leverage core skills in building commissioning, energy audits and analysis, engineering, facilitation, project implementation, training, and financial analysis to achieve meaningful results for our clients. Altura is actively seeking an individual to provide data analytics-related support functions that will help us grow and scale our impact.
Altura is proud to offer a generous benefits package which includes competitive starting salary and an automatic 3% 401k contribution an annual profit sharing program which all employees participate in on day one. We also offer the following benefits:
- Generous annual profit sharing program.
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability insurance coverage (company pays 80% of employee premiums and 50% of dependent premiums; life and LTD benefits are 100% paid by Altura).
- 401(k) plan (3% Company contribution, all contributions are always 100% vested).
- Flexible Spending Account for Medical and Dependent Care expenses.
- 10 holidays per year, plus 15 days paid time off per year (increases to 20 days after 5 years of service).
- On-site fitness center at our Irvine, CA headquarters.
- Alternative transportation benefits available.
- Monthly smartphone reimbursement.
We pride ourselves on our company’s unique entrepreneurial, high energy culture and flat organizational structure which empowers employees to take action and achieve results for our clients.